Aftershokz Titanium Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones
What is Bone Conduction Technology?
When you eat cookies, the cracking sound you hear is created by vibration traveling through your facial bones to your inner ears. Taking advantage of this natural phenomenon, bone conduction transducers guide micro-vibrations through your cheekbones to your inner ears, delivering sound without plugging or covering the ears themselves.
Inattention, or inability to hear your surroundings is a huge safety issue on our streets… and not just for pedestrians. Professional athletes – runners and cyclists, for example – often use music to help them focus and boost their performance, but they also need to be aware of their surroundings to keep them safe.
So not only do these headphones let the outside in, they also help to keep you safe.
- Aftershokz Titanium
- With nothing inside or over your ears, enjoy total
awareness while you listen
- OpenFit™ design equipped with a titanium
frame allows for reliable stability on every adventure.
- Built to work as hard as you do. A durable design
that repels sweat, dust, and moisture through any challenge.
- Dual noise-canceling mics minimize surrounding noise,
effectively enhancing speech for the call recipient.
- Weighing just 36g,
experience unnoticeable comfort for all-day listening
- 6-Hour battery life and dual noise-canceling mics make
taking calls or listening to music effortless
What's in box
- · Titanium Bluetooth Headphones
- · USB Charging Cable
- · Drawstring Carrying Case
- · Earplugs